Tuesday 20 August 2013

WELCOME

                                                                        WELCOME

My name is Gideon Louw and I live in Cape Town, South Africa. I have a passion for leadership development which focuses on emerging leaders. My passion is expressed through motivational speaking, leadership coaching and leadership workshops/seminars. I have a Masters degree in Leadership and Development, am a member of Toastmasters International and have attended an array of leadership development courses as part of my own leadership growth journey.

If you share my passion, then this blogspot is an invitation to you to firstly journey with me in your own leadership development and encourage others to join with us on this journey of discovery.I trust that we will journey creatively and authentically together.

If you would like to receive notification of each post, then feel free to subscribe to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment